Take your love of yoga to the next level:
Dynamic Mindfulness is a contemporary yoga teacher training program founded upon the Buddhist principles of free inquiry and self reliance. It applies the latest knowledge of biomechanically informed movement, embodied anatomy and mindfulness meditation.
Our unique, in-depth program is designed for dedicated practitioners and aspiring teachers alike. A small group of students ensures quality individual mentoring and appropriate space for self-inquiry.
You can apply for a year-long 200 hour yoga teacher training in Berlin and month-long intensive trainings in selected locations worldwide.
COMING UP: Intensive Yoga Teacher Training in Spain
High in the mountains of Andalusia, March 26th – April 23rd 2017
Early Bird special price till November 1st, 2016
Dynamic Mindfulness yoga teacher training will provide you with:
- rigorous development of your own asana and meditation practice
- a comprehensive foundation in Yoga and Buddhist yoga philosophies
- a thorough grounding in western anatomy, bio-mechanics and subtle body anatomy
- teaching skills including voice, presence, timing and ethics of the student-teacher relationship
- practice lab and mentoring to assist you through the early days of building your own teaching style
- confidence and know-how to set up as a Yoga teacher
- clarity on your meditation practice and translating it into daily life
- belief in yourself and your direction in life
- eligibility for 200 hour Yoga Alliance teacher certification that is recognized around the world