Take your love of yoga to the next level:
Dynamic Mindfulness yoga school offers 200 hour yoga teacher training based on Buddhist principles of mindfulness.
Our unique, in-depth program is designed for dedicated practitioners and aspiring teachers alike. A small group of students ensures quality individual mentoring and appropriate space for self-inquiry.
You can apply for a year-long yoga teacher training in Berlin and month-long intensive trainings in selected locations worldwide.
Coming up: Embodied Anatomy for Yoga Teachers
Berlin, July 2nd – 3rd
Dynamic Mindfulness yoga teacher training will provide you with:
- rigorous development of your own asana and meditation practice
- a comprehensive foundation in Yoga and Buddhist yoga philosophies
- a thorough grounding in western anatomy, physiology and subtle body anatomy
- teaching skills including voice, presence, timing and ethics of the student-teacher relationship
- practice lab and mentoring to assist you through the early days of building your own teaching style
- confidence and know-how to set up as a Yoga teacher
- clarity on your meditation practice and translating it into daily life
- belief in yourself and your direction in life
- eligibility for 200 hour Yoga Alliance teacher certification that is recognized around the world