Deepen your practice and learn how to teach.
Dynamic Mindfulness is a contemporary yoga teacher training founded upon the Buddhist principles of mindfulness.
Our in-depth program applies latest knowledge of biomechanically informed movement and embodied anatomy. We want you to receive quality individual mentoring, so we keep our study groups small in size and foster a sense of community.
Our yoga teacher training provides you with:
- comprehensive foundation in Yoga and Buddhist yoga philosophies
- holistic development of your own asana and meditation practice
- thorough grounding in western anatomy, bio-mechanics and subtle body anatomy
- teaching skills including voice, presence, timing and ethics of the student-teacher relationship
- mentoring to assist you in setting up as a Yoga teacher
- clarity on your meditation practice and your direction in life
- eligibility for 200 hour and 500 hour Yoga Alliance teacher certification that is recognized around the world